Cost effective and low maintenance
The SafetyAlert SA1 has been superseded by the GPS equipped SafetyAlert SA3G.
KTI’s SafetyAlert SA1 EPIRB gives advanced Search and Rescue location accuracy and provides greater than 3 days transmission time once activated. Featuring an in-built photo flash strobe light for visual detection in low light conditions, the SafetyAlertSA1 provides a quick and precise location in an emergency.
The SafetyAlert SA1 EPIRB is extremely cost effective and low maintenance due to an engineering world first COSPAS/SARSAT approved 10 Year battery replacement interval. The SafetyAlert SA1 is designed to go the distance so you may have complete confidence on land or at sea.
- Design: High stability oven-free frequency reference for rapid satellite-compatible transmission. Durable, flexible, stainless-steel antenna. Free of permanent magnets. Waterproof to a depth of greater than 5 metres. Floats with antenna vertical.
- Frequencies: 406 MHz satellite communication with 121.5 MHz homing transmitter.
- Approvals: COSPAS-SARSAT C/S T.001, AS/NZS 4280.
- Activation: Manual switch with test facility.
- Strobe Light: High intensity photo-flash, sequenced in an attention attracting double flash.
- Batteries: SO2-free lithium with 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
- Dimensions: 250mm x 80mm diameter.
- Antenna: 265mm flexible blade, marine grade stainless steel.
- Gross Weight: 860 grams.
- Warranty: 10 Year parts and labour.
- Accessories: Supplied with quick release mounting bracket.
High intensity photo-flash, sequenced in an attention attracting double flash.
265mm flexible blade, marine grade stainless steel. (Not shown)
Manual switch with test facility
10 Year SO2-free lithium with 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
406 MHz satellite communication with 121.5 MHz homing transmitter.
Kinetic Technology (KTI) has been designing and manufacturing EPIRBs for over 20 years in Melbourne Australia. KTI specialises in designing and developing beacons for commercial and military use.
Follow us on Facebook
Kinetic Technology International Pty. Ltd.
1 Kembla Street
Cheltenham East, Victoria 3192 Australia
T: +61 3 9583 9566
F: +61 3 9583 9805
ABN 50 058 419 695