NEW Rugged, Technology Advanced EPIRB
KTI announces their new SA3G GPS equipped EPIRB
- NEW rugged switch mechanism
- TOUGHER new spring-based antenna
- UPDATED components & technology
KTI SafetyAlert SA3G EPIRBs incorporate a 66 channel GPS receiver which is accurate to 1.8 metres** and provides the highest possible search-and-rescue location accuracy. Once activated, the SA1G will continue to transmit an updated GPS location every five (5) minutes for over three (3) days.
The SafetyAlert SA3G has an in-built high intensity strobe light for visual detection at night or in poor visibility and provides its GPS location ro search-and-rescue authorities within one (1) minute of activation.
The SafetyAlert SA3G EPIRB is extremely cost effective and low maintenance due to an engineering world first COSPAS/SARSAT approved 10 Year Battery. The SafetyAlert SA3G is designed to go the distance so you may have complete confidence on land or at sea.
** Whilst the GPS receiver has an accuracy of 1.8 metres, search-and-rescue authorities advise that the maximum accuracy they can resolve in all cases from an EPIRB is 120 metres.
- Design: High stability oven-free frequency reference for rapid satellite-compatible transmission. NEW TOUGHER spring-based, stainless-steel antenna. Free of permanent magnets. Waterproof to a depth of greater than 5 metres. Floats with antenna vertical.
- Frequencies: 406 MHz satellite communication with 121.5 MHz homing transmitter.
- Approvals: COSPAS-SARSAT C/S T.001, AS/NZS 4280.
- Activation: Manual switch with test facility.
- Strobe Light: High intensity photo-flash, sequenced in an attention attracting double flash.
- Batteries: SO2-free lithium with 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
- Dimensions: 250mm x 80mm diameter.
- Antenna: TOUGHER new spring-based antenna
- Gross Weight: 860 grams.
- Warranty: 10 Year parts and labour.
- Accessories: Supplied with quick release mounting bracket.
High intensity photo-flash, sequenced in an attention attracting double flash.
TOUGHER new spring-based antenna, marine grade stainless steel.
NEW rugged switch mechanism
10 Year SO2-free lithium with 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
406 MHz satellite communication with 121.5 MHz homing transmitter.
UPDATED components & technology
Kinetic Technology (KTI) has been designing and manufacturing EPIRBs for over 20 years in Melbourne Australia. KTI specialises in designing and developing beacons for commercial and military use.
Kinetic Technology International Pty. Ltd.
ABN 50 058 419 695
Please contact the retailer you purchased your product from for any warranty issues.