Specially designed for Liferafts
The KTI Liferaft Locator Beacon is manufactured specifically for deployment with a life raft during air/sea rescue operations. Installed in or attached to a life raft, the Liferaft Locator Beacon can withstand being dropped from 1000 feet into water and is unaffected by un-pressurised air transport.
- 121.85 MHz and 243.70 MHz continuous, crystal locked.
- 121.95 MHz and 243.90 MHz continuous, crystal locked.
- Other frequencies available to order.
- 330mm rubber coated stainless steel
- Modulation Characteristics: Amplitude modulation, Warble tone. Modulation depth greater than 99%.
Activation: Automatic by removal of external magnet releasing internal normally closed magnetic switch contacts.
Batteries: Long-life lithium cells (sulphur dioxide free), with a greater than 5 year shelf life, recommended replacement after 2 years.
Dimensions: 25cm high x 8cm diameter – excluding aerial
Gross Weight: 950 grams
Warranty: 12 months parts and labour
Kinetic Technology (KTI) has been designing and manufacturing EPIRBs for over 20 years in Melbourne Australia. KTI specialises in designing and developing beacons for commercial and military use.
Kinetic Technology International Pty. Ltd.
ABN 50 058 419 695
Please contact the retailer you purchased your product from for any warranty issues.